Friday, September 7, 2012

September Cake Artist of the month-My Creative Way




Today I am so excited to introduce you to my long time blog friend, Raychel. She is a Work At Home Mommy,mom to the cutest little boy and to Madison, who is a lucky little girl having such a creative mom.
Raychel makes amazing cakes and cupcakes, but she is also so crafty and makes anything from party decorationswreaths  and tutus. Her tutu boutique on Etsy  offers Halloween costumes, adorable tutus, vintage head bands and much more. My little Camilla has been so lucky to wear some of her tutus.

Here are just a few of Raychel's creations.










Look how adorable Madison is wearing this Halloween costume inspired by the Batman movie

Stop by My Creative Way blog, it is full of inspiration, tutorials and party ideas.

Visit her Facebook Page at  www.Facebook.com/CakesByRaychel and visit Tutu Fairy on Etsy.



3 comments:

Raychel said...

Thank you very much, Kathia! You totally just made my day!

Raychel

Anonymous said...

You are right! Raychel is so very creative with cakes and crafts. I can see her TuTu Wreaths being applicable to any event or season. Her cakes are beautiful! ~ Paula

Dreams of cakes said...

Such a beautiful work! I wish I could be taught by you...

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.