Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Horse Cookies




Happy Wednesday!! I can't believe this is the last week of April, it will be a matter of  a blink of an eye and the year will end. Ok, almost in a blink of an eye.

Around here I have been busy as a bee, with kids, home, work and baking. Lots of birthday parties and fun Baby Showers this month. The weather is still windy and a little cold, but my girls and I are looking forward for a warmer weather and lots of trips to Sesame Place, our home away from home in the Summer. I will be taking some time off from baking cakes for clients, I need to start baking for myself and testing piles and piles of recipes for my future shop.

 Anyway,let's talk about these horse cookies. 

My friend J celebrated her daughter's birthday this past weekend with a Farm theme party. Her two girls are animal lovers,they just got a puppy and they even have chickens and collect fresh eggs daily.
The birthday girl, little A, takes horse back riding lessons with a horse named Pancho, she loves him so much. Her mom planned to have Pancho's owner stop by the party with him to surprice A .

 What better than giving guest cookie favors inspired by Pancho?



 
Pancho's head :). This cookie was specially made for the birthday girl.


I hope you all are having a great week. Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Your Pancho pony cookies are so cute! I especially love the last cookie:) I don't know how you get everything done...you're amazing!

MissyB_in_NJ said...

made me smile. gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I love these cookies :) How sweet for a party!

SweetSugarBelle said...

Wow! Pancho...his head in particular, is SPECTACULAR! I am honestly terrified of that cutter. I feel incapable. You really nailed him. Just wow!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment.I really appreciate it.